XP Defender Firewall Alert Removal Guide!
XP Defender Firewall Alert is another rogue program created by cyber criminals with malicious and covetous intention. It gets installed in the computer system without user’s consent and keeps its identity hidden. That is why people can’t locate the corresponding program in the “Add/Remove” program for their PC’s Control Panel. At the time of installation, this rogue makes desired changes in the system file and Windows registry and configures itself to start automatically whenever PC boots. Then run a fake scan to show users that their PC is highly infected with malicious threats and in order to eliminate them from PC they need to purchase the licensed version of the program that they promote. But it is all fake and just the trick to fool users for the sake of money. Don’t purchase any of its products, rather try to remove XP Defender Firewall Alert from PC as quick as possible. It is because as long this rogue is going to reside in the PC, it will keep annoying people with its bogus pop-ups and advertisements.
Harmful Characteristics of XP Defender Firewall Alert Rogue!
- It compromises user’s system privacy and security.
- It may hijack, redirect and change user’s browser and internet settings.
- It resists all the procedure of its uninstallation.
- It also makes path for the installation of other types of spyware/adware.
- It installs itself to the PC without users consent.
- It displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web.
- And many more.
How to Remove XP Defender Firewall Alert Rogue from PC Effectively!
Removing XP Defender Firewall Alert from PC is not as easy as it seems. It is because, it remains resident in the computer system without being detected and works from background. It takes the help of rootkits to does all that and even powerful security applications can’t detect and eliminate this rogue from PC easily. So, to deal with this malicious application, you better download the specialized program provided below for free and run a scan to witness its actions on how it combats with this rogue effectively without any hassle. This software is best in this category and specializes to deal with rogues like XP Defender Firewall Alert. In fact this program will also optimize the PC and improve its performance several folds as well. So, without wasting any more time just download this powerful program straight away.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
Manual removal methods of XP Defender Firewall Alert tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop XP Defender Firewall Alert processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Remove Video Recording Moneypak Virus – Unlock Locked PC In Easy Steps! ‘Police: Your Operating System is Locked (Ukash Virus)’ – Unlock Your PC!