Win 8 Defender 2013 – Remove Win 8 Defender 2013 from PC!
Win 8 Defender 2013 is a new family of rouge anti-virus programs. It is a fake security program which infects the system by accessing the Registry. It creates new registry entries which cause system malfunction and demand money from the user for correcting them. Actually it is a fake program designed to make fool to less experienced PC users. First it enters in to your system and infects it and then display warning message which tends users to purchase this fake security tool to removes infection from system.
It looks like anti-virus that can scan your system and identify but actually this rogue itself is a threat for system. It installs itself in to the computer without the confirmation of users and starts automatically when system boot. It shows you that it is application which packed with the features such as powerful scan, Internet Security, Proactive Defense, Personal Security, firewall configuration, Complete PC protection, Automatic updating etc. and ask to purchase full version of software to make your safe and secure from the vulnerability, but it is all fake. Users are advised not to purchase this application rather take steps to remove Win 8 Defender 2013 from your system which may corrupt and damage your system.
Threat Level: High.
Systems Affected: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000.
Win 8 Defender 2013 Attack Symptoms!
- Your PC’s resources will be compromised and it may also disable certain functions of your PC.
- You may find problems in running or executing some of the programs of your PC.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- You may experience as if your entire PC has gone stuck.
- It may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC.
- And so on.
How Win 8 Defender 2013 Spreads?
Win 8 Defender 2013 enters in to your system through unnoticed compromised files downloading or when you try to scan system through online scanning program. It may also enter in to your computer through the spam mail attachment, browser pop-up or other ways.
What Win 8 Defender 2013 Does?
This rogue corrupt your system Registry. It starts your system to behave abnormally. You will start facing PC disorder in every work like you some programs are not able to open normally, some files are missing, system slow etc. Beside this, when you try to access internet, you also get problem with that. Tool disables Internet Explorer and other browsers to stop you from accessing Internet properly. It also becomes the root for other malware attack on system.
How to Remove Win 8 Defender 2013 from Windows System Automatically?
If you want to work smoothly and want your system free from any problem or vulnerability then you need to uninstall Win 8 Defender 2013. Manually you are not able to remove this tool; it may damage your system severely. Hence, the best and safe option is to use professional removal tool which you can download below. To get rid from Win 8 Defender 2013, this is the safest option for you. Complete this process before it opens the backdoors of the system and lets additional viruses on your PC.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
How to Remove Win 8 Defender 2013 from PC manually?
Manual removal methods of Win 8 Defender 2013 tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
- Delete Win 8 Defender 2013 files from PC –
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
- Stop Win 8 Defender 2013 processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
- Remove Win 8 Defender 2013 registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
- Delete Win 8 Defender 2013 DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
- If Win 8 Defender 2013 changed your homepage –
- Select Start menu > Control Panel > Internet Options > General.
- Type your preferred home page’s URL.
- Click “Use Default,” “Apply,” and “OK.”
So, just follow the above mentioned steps and get rid of Win 8 Defender 2013 completely, but in case you fail to do so, then just download the file below and it will guide you through.