Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 – How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013!
Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 is another name of rouge application which pretends as useful and powerful security application but actually it is useless and fake application which is designed only to make users fool and to take out money from them. It is like a malware application which display unstoppable alert messages indicating your system has been infected by various dangerous viruses and purchase this application in order to remove it all and to save your PC. It is nothing else than fake bogus message that shows those viruses infection that are actually not present in your computer. Most of the users think it legitimate and purchase the useless licensed version of software. If you are also getting such type of alert messages, just ignore it and try to remove it out from PC.
Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 Attack Symptoms!
- Your PC’s resources will be compromised and it may also disable certain functions of your PC.
- You may find problems in running or executing some of the programs of your PC.
- You may experience as if your entire PC has gone stuck.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- It may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC.
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- And so on.
How Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 Rogue Spreads?
Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 automatically enters in to your computer without any prior notice via many ways. The most common is via any hijacked or infected website. Whenever users visit such website, it automatically enters in to system. It also come along with the malicious program or file when you download from any malicious website. Spam email attachment, sneaky redirects, clicking on unwanted pop up messages, downloading torrents from any un-trusted websites are some common way for such malware application to infect any users system. Also spread via pornographic site, gambling site or video game site.
What Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 Rogue Actually Does?
Once Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 attacks your system, it starts creating some changes in to your system due to this your antivirus program is also not able to detect them. After that it start showing fake bogus alert messages of infected viruses present in system and need to clean your PC. When you try to clean it, it redirects you to the page where you will be asked to purchase the full version of this application which is really worthless. Actually there is no such virus or malware present in system else this one. It starts with the system reboot and start showing unstoppable fake scanning report which irritates you. Beside this, you start experiencing the slow performance of system and get problem whenever you try to open other program. It also make route for entering other malicious program in to your system. Hence It is really very important for you to uninstall Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013.
How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 from PC Automatically?
Removing Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 from your Windows 7 system is not an easy process especially when you are not so technically sound. Application is able to demolish removal attempts in the natural way by cancelling the utilities process and for worst uses alter system modification to bypass the detection and deletion. Simply just Download Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 removal tool from the linked below and use it to start the removal process. Start the free scan to eliminate the program from your system completely. It is an effective solution for you.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware Pro 2013 from PC manually?
Manual removal methods of Win 7 Antispyware Pro tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop Win 7 Antispyware Pro processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”