Uninstall Win 7 Defender 2013 from PC!
Win 7 Defender 2013 is a fake antivirus program which is really very lethal. It is a bogus application that belongs to the rogue family called FakeRean-Braviax. This rogue application is also popular with other names such as XP Defender 2013 and Vista Defender 2013. All these applications does the same work and i.e. to fool innocent computer users and earn their hard earned money by scaring them in the name of their computer security and vulnerability. It restricts people to run normal applications and constantly displays barrage of fake security warning just to annoy and disturb people out there.
Win 7 Defender 2013 infiltrates in to the computer system via Trojan viruses without the consent of the user. Once it gains access on the computer system, it assaults the computer system completely including Windows registry. It configures itself to start automatically and executes every time windows starts. It fabricates fake scanning of the computer system just to convince people that, it is a legit program and it is there to help people. But all these scanning and infection reports all are nothing more than a scam. It only scares user with those false scanning reports and other stuffs and pressurizes user to purchase the registered version of Win 7 Defender 2013. It is strongly recommended don’t trust this fake program rather try to remove Win 7 Defender 2013 from your PC as quick as possible.
Threat Level: High.
Systems Affected: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000.
Win 7 Defender 2013 Alert Messages!
“Win 7 Defender 2013 Alert
Unknown programs is scanning your system registry right now! Identity theft detected!”
Beware! Spyware infection was found. Your system security is at risk. Private information may get stolen, and your PC activity may get monitored. Click for an anti-spyware scan.”
System security was found to be compromised. Your computer is now infected. Attention, irreversible system changes may occur. Private data may get stolen. Click here now for an instant anti-virus scan”
Win 7 Defender 2013 Attack Symptoms!
- It disables certain functions of compromised resources of the computer.
- It alters internet and browser settings and redirect search results.
- It prevents the other programs or applications to execute or run.
- It slows PC’s performance and makes it work really sluggish.
- Downloads and install many other harmful spyware programs.
- Sometimes it appears as the entire PC has gone stuck.
- It displays numerous unwanted and useless commercial pop-ups and adverts.
- And so on.
How Win 7 Defender 2013 Spreads?
Win 7 Defender 2013 rogue generally spreads to the healthy Windows systems via Trojan viruses and malicious websites. Cyber criminals take all possible ways to intrude these kind of rogues into the computer system. Sneaky redirects, fake online scans, un-trusted and suspicious websites and the list goes on and on. They even take the help of hacked websites to install the malware on the computer system and exploit the vulnerabilities of unsecured computers completely.
What Win 7 Defender 2013 Rogue Actually Does?
Evil always does evil things and this is what Win 7 Defender 2013 does. It is an evil and to serve its only purpose to deceive user and earn money, it tries everything to convince user to make them purchase this bogus applications. It enters into the computer system, without users consent, add couple of entries in Windows registry and makes healthy system hell. There after whenever PC starts it executes automatically changes browser settings, redirect home pages, and completely hijacks browser. Fabricates fake scanning of the Windows system and displays those threats and infections that never existed in the computer system. Most of time, it only recommends purchasing of registered version Win 7 Defender 2013 which will fix all the problems. But it is nothing more than a scam, so you should not trust this rogue application rather try to delete from PC as quick as possible.
How to Remove Win 7 Defender 2013 from Windows System Automatically?
Removing Win 7 Defender 2013 from Windows system is really very difficult because this rogue comes with rootkit that protect its files from getting exposed and removed. As it hijacks browser also, so it prevents browsers to download such software that can remove it in the normal operational mode which is even more dangerous. So, in this situation the best way to get rid of Win 7 Defender 2013 is by scanning it with effective and powerful anti-spyware program which will allow you to do security scan. Just download the file linked below and run a free scan to eliminate this rogue from your computer system completely. It is the best, effective and safest way to get rid of this lethal rogue from PC. You can remove it manually but keep it in mind that this manual process is only for experts and most importantly does not guarantees the complete removal of Win 7 Defender 2013.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
How to Remove Win 7 Defender 2013 from PC manually?
Manual removal methods of Win 7 Defender 2013 tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
- Delete Win 7 Defender 2013 files from PC –
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
- Stop Win 7 Defender 2013 processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
- Remove Win 7 Defender 2013 registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
- Delete Win 7 Defender 2013 DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
- If Win 7 Defender 2013 changed your homepage –
- Select Start menu > Control Panel > Internet Options > General.
- Type your preferred home page’s URL.
- Click “Use Default,” “Apply,” and “OK.”