Spamhaus “You have lost control over your computer” Virus– How to Remove?
What is Spamhaus Computer Blocked Moneypak Virus?
Spamhaus “You have lost control over your computer” is a malicious ransomware which is created by Cyber Criminals with the purpose of tricking unsuspecting PC users from USA into paying a fake fine for watching child pornography and distributing copyright contents. It will display a message “You have lost control over your computer”. Your system and all your files has been blocked and encrypted because you were spreading the Malware (viruses, Trojans, worms). Most common source of exploit kits are infected email messages, malicious websites and drive-by downloads. You are breaking numerous International and USA laws” is a scam. The main Purpose of this ransomware is scaring unsuspecting PC users and paying this fine of $300 for supposedly made law violations would equal to sending money to the cyber criminals. This deceptive message claims that PC user has to pay a fine for watching pornography, using unlicensed software or having pirated audio and video files. Everyone should understand that in reality not any authorities (including Spamhaus) around the world are using such computer’s screen blocking messages to collect fines for any law violations.
This Ransomware is being used by Cyber criminals to make their deceptive message appear more valid and to trick more computer users into paying fake fines using Moneypak. Such malware viruses are not new – Cyber criminals are actively creating and spreading such screen lockers. Some of most actively distributed ransomware viruses exploit the names of FBI Cybercrime Division and The United States Department of Justice. The main motive of this scam is to escorting money from PC user who would fall for this trickery- and paying fine to such bogus scam would equal to sending money to cyber criminals. So you must not trust on those scams and instead of paying any fine you should remove Spamhaus “You have lost control over your computer” Ransomware scam from your PC as soon as quick.
Harmful Impacts of Spamhaus Computer Blocked Moneypak Virus!
- Blocks all accessibilities to the infected computer system.
- Intelligently finds the loopholes in the PC and paves path for other harmful infections to intrude.
- Locks the computer system and doesn’t unlock it unless ransom money is paid.
- Gradually slows down the PC performance and network accessibility.
- All the PC’s resources will be compromised and will also disable its certain functions.
- Will display the ransom error message every now and then to pay the ransom money.
- Windows system utilities like Registry Editor, Task Manager and others will be disabled.
- You may notice changed desktop background and unknown strange icons in place of actual ones.
How Spamhaus Computer Blocked Moneypak Virus Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Spamhaus Computer Blocked Moneypak Virus easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to remove Spamhaus Computer Blocked Moneypak Virus?
Spamhaus “You have lost control over your computer” ransomware virus is being spread using exploit kits and Trojans which are capable of infiltrating user’s computer using found security vulnerabilities. Removal of this Malware is a difficult task for the user as the system is totally blocked users cannot perform any action. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below and just download this Removal tool .It completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC speed and performance. It will also optimize your system speed and performance, so it is recommended to remove Spamhaus “You have lost control over your computer “scam from your system as fast as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
“I was completely frustrated with my PC because I tried everything to Spamhaus “You have lost control over your computer “Ransomware scam but of no avail. After a lot of efforts, I came across this Removal Tool and successfully got rid of the ransomware. Jacob Thomas, Alaska.
“When my System got infected with Spamhaus “You have lost control over your computer “Ransomware scam, my whole PC was blocked. I am glad that I had found this software and the tool is going to be my savior in the future “Shaun Kidman, California.
How to Remove Spamhaus Computer Blocked Moneypak Virus from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – In the opened command prompt type ‘explorer’ and press ‘Enter’ to open the explorer windows.
Step 3 – Now in the command prompt type ‘regedit’ and press ‘Enter’.
Step 4 – In registry editor window navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon
Step 5 – In the right side of the window locate ‘Shell’ and click on it. Now click on Modify. Its default value is Explorer.exe, if you see something else, then remove it and type Explorer.exe on it. If something else is written on it then use that information to navigate to the rogue executable and remove it.
Step 6 – Then restart your PC and download the file mentioned below and perform full system scan to eliminate Spamhaus Computer Blocked Moneypak Virus from PC.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.
Other Related Posts
Search.smartsuggestor.com Hijacker – Complete Removal Guide! Setaga Deal Finder – Remove This Adware from PC Effectively!