Search.easylifeapp.com (EasyLifeApp Search) Browser Hijacker Complete Removal Guide!
Seach.easylifeapp.com is categorized as a browser hijacker that comes from its homepage, malicious links, unsafe download and many others. It seems like a legit search engine like Google, Yahoo etc. The actual intension of this threat is to gain revenue and earn more money from the ads sponsors. Once it is installed, it will modify your browser settings and homepage to Search.easylifeapp.com which is not set back by normal antivirus. For that, when you will open your browser or a new tab, it will show Search.easylifeapp.com homepage. It will generate thousands of malicious pop ups and ads which will redirect you to some malicious websites that contain many vicious threats like malware, spyware, adware etc. Besides, it is also able to record your browsing behavior and online activities and transfer it to the third party remote server to perform some illegal activities. As a result, your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results, your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance, you will see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts while you will surf the web. So, it is recommended that you remove Search.easylifeapp.com as quick as possible from your PC.
Lethal Characteristics of Search.easylifeapp.com!
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- You will see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- It is also able to download and install several harmful spyware programs.
- It steals valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source.
- And so on.
How Search.easylifeapp.com Enters into the PC!
It is actually not certain how this malware gets into the computer system particularly. If it takes the help of any method to intrude in to any particular PC then you can’t be sure it will do the same for others. Since it does not requires any kind of administrator permission to get inside, so it is really hard to find how it gains entry into the PC. Some of common intrusion methods include –
- Downloading email attachments containing infected codes or malicious stuffs.
- Clicking links of pop-ups and ads which are malicious in nature.
- Downloading free stuffs like movies, codec’s, videos etc. from un-trusted or malicious websites.
- Taking the help of some sneaky Trojans, viruses and other malware’s.
- Visiting any adult/porn, infected or malicious websites.
- Through peer to peer file sharing tools.
- And many more.
How to Remove Search.easylifeapp.com from PC directly!
Search.easylifeapp.com cannot be removed completely with manual process because antivirus database cannot detect its characteristics. But, there is nothing to worry. You can try the automatic tool provided below which is really easy to use. It automatically scans all the hard drives and uninstalls Search.easylifeapp.com completely. It will also help you to optimize your PC performance and make your PC run faster. So, it is recommended that you download this tool and run a free scan in order to get rid of Search.easylifeapp.com completely. Free download is also available for you.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Search.easylifeapp.com tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete Search.easylifeapp.com files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by Search.easylifeapp.com.
NOTE: To represent Search.easylifeapp.com, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that Search.easylifeapp.com may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace Search.easylifeapp.com.
Step 4 – You can also remove Search.easylifeapp.com from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove Search.easylifeapp.com from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove Search.easylifeapp.com by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.