Remove Vista Security Suite 2013 – Complete Installation Guide!
Vista Security suite 2013 is another nasty and horrible program. It is also designed to make users fool by indicating that their system is infected with dangerous virus or malware and you need to do something to protect your system. It is not the real security suite but it is fake rough program. It enters in to your system through inequitable means and start infecting your system and after that it display pop-up message which indicate that your system is severely infected and you should purchase the full version of Vista Security suite 2013 to save your system.
But this is the other side of story and the truth is, this is fake application and not going to solve any kind of system problem else it severely infect the system. If you are getting such kind of popup up message and installed this application then your system is now in danger state.
Vista Security Suite 2013 Attack Symptoms!
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- You may experience as if your entire PC has gone stuck.
- Your PC’s resources will be compromised and it may also disable certain functions of your PC.
- It may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC.
- You may find problems in running or executing some of the programs of your PC.
- And so on.
How Vista Security Suite 2013 Spreads?
Vista Security Suite 2013 enters in to your system through online fake scanning websites. It attacks through email attachment. Similar to email attachment there is problem of Instant Messaging IM. Another way through which it enters in to your system is file sharing. Most of the time, you encounter with such malware through social networking site. Whenever you download any unknown program from suspicious and malicious websites, there are more chances to having these kinds of malicious program.
What Vista Security Suite 2013 Rogue Actually Does?
No matters how it comes but the important thing it what it will do with your system. It starts making changes in to your registry. Google, Yahoo Searches are redirected. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed. It slows down your system significantly and you will feel like your system is stuck. You get the problem while opening program, shutting down the system and when you try to access internet. You will also get many unwanted pop ups just because of the changes in the registry. Some of the Vista Security Suite 2013 contains trojan and keyloggers which can be used to steal your sensitive password, bank information, credit card etc. So it is very important for you to remove Vista Security suite 2013.
How to remove Vista Security suite 2013 From PC Effectively?
Uninstall Vista Security suite 2013 from your system to make safe it from theft. It’s not really easy to get rid from such application. You cannot do any process to remove it manually but with the use of this removal tool you can easily uninstall this application and make your system threat free. Just download the file linked below and run a free scan to eliminate this rogue from your computer system completely. It is the best, effective and safest way to get rid of this lethal rogue from PC. You can remove it manually but keep it in mind that this manual process is only for experts and most importantly does not guarantees the complete removal of Vista Security Suite 2013.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
How to Remove Vista Security suite 2013 from PC manually?
Manual removal methods of Vista Security suite 2013 tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
- Delete Vista Security Suite 2013 files from PC –
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
- Stop Vista Security Suite 2013 processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
- Remove Vista Security Suite 2013 registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
- Delete Vista Security Suite 2013 DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
- If Vista Security Suite 2013 changed your homepage –
- Select Start menu > Control Panel > Internet Options > General.
- Type your preferred home page’s URL.
- Click “Use Default,” “Apply,” and “OK.”
So, just follow the above mentioned steps and get rid of Vista Security suite 2013 completely, but in case you fail to do so, then just download the file below and it will guide you through.