Remove Utility Chest Toolbar from Windows System in Easy Steps [Complete Working Solution]!
What is Utility Chest Toolbar?
Utility Chest Toolbar is a malware associated with adware which can easily enters into your system and installed in any of your browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome etc without your permission. It changes your default internet settings and will install a newly toolbar known as Utility Chest Toolbar from the group of MindSpark. This virus will display ads, pop-ups and discount coupons on infected computer, whenever user is surfing internet. Mainly, it is distributed together with free software downloads available on internet. This malware is bundled with free programs; user should pay close attention while downloading freeware software from internet. Sometimes It act as redirect virus or browser hijacker which causes frequent web redirects to wrong websites, and leads you to unexpected webpage which contain paid content and advertisement for the user. It hijacks your browser’s home page and changes it to home.mywebsearch.com. This adware may results to Browser slow down and privacy related issues. Utility Chest Toolbar is potentially unwanted browser extension, so it is recommended for the user to remove Utility Chest Toolbar as soon as quick from your system effectively.
Screenshot of Utility Chest Toolbar!
Harmful Properties of Utility Chest Toolbar!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Victims may find it difficult to remove it from their PC and browser as it resists most of its elimination methods.
- Get installs in the victims PC automatically without their consent.
- It presents itself as a toolbar in the Internet browsers.
- Displays lots of annoying ads, commercial pop-ups, fake error message and alerts.
- May intrude into the PC with dangerous privacy-invasive software and spyware’s.
- It may steal your valuable personal data and compromises security of the PC.
- Intelligently tracks online behavior and Internet activity of the user.
- Degrades PC performance and speed several folds and makes it to work in a slothful manner.
- Takes advantage of the system vulnerabilities and makes way for other malicious infections.
How Utility Chest Toolbar Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Utility Chest Toolbar easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to remove Utility Chest Toolbar?
Utility Chest Toolbar can secretly enters into your PC and changes your default internet settings of your web browser and will install a newly toolbar known as Utility Chest Toolbar from the group of MindSpark. It is unwanted browser extension installed itself in any browser very easily, it is a dangerous infection only create problem for you therefore it must be removed from your PC completely. Is your PC infected with Utility Chest Toolbar? Not to worry. Our step-by-step guide and the listed Spyware removal tool can help you safely remove Utility Chest Toolbar from your infected computer. There are two removal process- Automatic removal and Manual removal process. We prefer to Automatic removal process is it is time saving and perform it task totally, by tracing all the files of this Adware and eliminate them from PC, you must also try Automatic removal process just by downloading the program given below and remove Utility Chest Toolbar effectively, in addition it will also optimize your system speed and performance.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Follow the below mentioned steps or guide to get rid of Utility Chest Toolbar from Windows system manually –
Step 1 - Uninstall Utility Chest Toolbar Program
- Go to ‘Start’ > ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Add or Remove Programs’.
- Scroll down the program list to find and highlight “Utility Chest Toolbar” and click ‘Remove’.
- Also look for “MagicPic” and “Toolbar on IE and Chrome” items, highlight and remove them.
Step 2 – Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox, go to ‘Tools’ (in top menu) > ‘Add-ons’ > ‘Extensions’.
- Then find and select “Utility Chest Toolbar” and remove it from list.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Step 3 – Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on ‘Wrench’ or ‘Bar’ icon in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Settings’ > ‘Extensions’ from the drop down list.
- Next find and delete/disable Utility Chest Toolbar add-ons.
- Restart the browser.
Step 4 – Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start IE, click ‘Tools’ (in top menu) > ‘Manage add-ons’.
- Now choose ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and find & remove add-on and programs related to this threat.
- Restart browser on completion of steps.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.