Remove t1.search.com (Metasearch Search Engine) Browser Hijacker from PC Directly!
T1.search.com is a critical browser hijacker that comes through its home page, malicious websites, freeware downloads and many others. It can escape antivirus protection easily. Once it installed, it will modify your browser settings and rewrite home page to Metasearch Search Engine. Actually, it wants to increase its visitor, so that it can earn more money from the ads sponsors. This webpage seems like legitimate for which normal PC users take it as a reliable website. It has many options on its page like news, images, shopping, videos and many more. But, it will affect your computer without your consent and knowledge. This threat will run in stealth mode on your PC. Besides, it will generate thousands of pop ups while you surfing the web and if you click on those pop ups, you will be redirected to some unwanted websites that contain many malicious threats like adware, spyware, malware and so on. In addition, it is also able to record your personal data and transfer it to the third party cyber criminals to perform some critical tasks. As a result, your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results, your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance, it may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC and many more. So, it is highly recommended to remove t1.search.com browser hijacker as soon as you can.
T1.search.com (Metasearch Search Engine) Browser Hijacker Screenshot!
Attack Symptoms of T1.search.com (Metasearch Search Engine) Browser Hijacker!
- You will see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- Your Google, Yahoo and other search results will be redirected.
- Your PC will encounter issues while starting and shutting it down.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- Your critical and valuable data might get steal and send to cyber criminals.
- And many more.
How to Remove t1.search.com (Metasearch Search Engine) Browser Hijacker Effectively!
t1.search.com is very critical to remove manually for its nasty nature of escaping from antivirus protection. Besides, it changes the browser settings and homepage which cannot be set back by manual process. So, it is recommended that you try the automatic tool to remove this threat permanently. It is able to uninstall t1.search.com completely from your PC. This application can scan automatically all the hard drives to remove all the traces of this threat. So, without wasting any more time, just download this software and run a free scan of your PC to get rid of t1.search.com browser hijacker completely. It will also help to improve your PC performance.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of t1.search.com tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete t1.search.com files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by t1.search.com.
NOTE: To represent t1.search.com, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that t1.search.com may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace t1.search.com.
Step 4 – You can also remove t1.search.com from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove t1.search.com from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove t1.search.com by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.