Remove Smart Address Bar Add-on From PC Effectively!
About Smart Address Bar!
Smart Address Bar is a browser extension created by a company name as Think Tank Labs LLC, this company promises that it Smart Address Bar enhance the user’s browsing experience by adding Smart Address Bar search engine functionality to browser address bar. But this browser extension installed itself in system without owner concern, and very easily added in any browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It come bundles with free software downloaded from internet and installed itself; computer user must pay clear attention while downloading and installing any free software from internet, and always choose custom installation option and eliminate the installation of any additional program. Computer users who installs this browser extension will see suggestions when they start typing some text in their browser’s address bar, and when they click on those suggestion it redirect them to search.smartaddressbar.com. This process happens regularly and frequently and visiting of those malicious sites can also lead to occurrence of other malware and viruses. We can say that Smart Address Bar is a potentially unwanted program, which also utilize a lot of system resources and decrease system speed and performance. You must not keep this browser extension in your system, it is advised you to remove Smart Address Bar as soon as possible.
Screenshot of Smart Address Bar!
Harmful Characteristics of Smart Address Bar!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Get installs in the victims PC automatically without their consent.
- Victims may find it difficult to remove it from their PC and browser as it resists most of its elimination methods.
- Displays lots of annoying ads, commercial pop-ups, fake error message and alerts.
- May intrude into the PC with dangerous privacy-invasive software and spyware’s.
- It may steal your valuable personal data and compromises security of the PC.
- Takes advantage of the system vulnerabilities and makes way for other malicious infections.
- Degrades PC performance and speed several folds and makes it to work in a slothful manner.
How Smart Address Bar Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Smart Address Bar easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- And several others.
How to Remove Smart Address Bar Effectively From PC?
Smart Address Bar is unpleasant browser extension that must not be kept in any system for much time, you must scan your computer and clean this unwanted browser add-on. It can be done by two removal process, Manual or Automatic process. Automatic process has more advantage than manual process, as it is time saving comparing to manual process. It don’t need much user effort you have to just download the program given below and start the automatic removal process, it will find all the traces of threat himself and totally remove it from you system. In addition it will optimize the speed and performance of your PC, so don’t be late and remove Smart Address Bar as soon as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Smart Address Bar recovery tool – success stories!
“This is an awesome removal tool that repairs my system from Smart Address Bar, you all must try this!!!!!!!!!!”Andrew Layon, CA.
“From last one month my pc was affected with Smart Address Bar, but I was unaware of it. Every time I go on suggested link it redirects me to search.smartaddressbar.com. Two days before I have read this blog and use this removal tool and finally I got rid of Smart Address Bar! ” Tommy Bresman, california.
How to Remove Smart Address Bar from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start Windows system in ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ by pressing ‘F8’ when PC starts.
Step 2 – Uninstall Smart Address Bar from PC using Add/Remove Program – For this first click on ‘Start’, then choose ‘Control Panel’ and click on ‘Programs and Features’. Now look for Smart Address Bar, select it and click on ‘Uninstall’
Step by step procedure to remove Smart Address Bar from various browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.
In Google Chrome
In Google Chrome, click on wrench or bars icon on top right corner of the browser. Then select ‘Tools’ and click on ‘Extensions’. Locate and select the extension named Smart Address Bar and click on the trash icon.
In Mozilla Firefox
For the elimination of this adware in Mozilla Firefox, first click on ‘Tools’ at the top of the browser and select ‘Add-ons’. Next click on ‘Extensions’ and disable the add-on named Smart Address Bar.
In Internet Explorer
In order to remove the extension of this adware from Internet Explorer, first start the browser, click ‘Tools’ (gear icon on IE 9) and select ‘Manage Add-ons’. Next look for the App entries related to Smart Address Bar and disable it.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.