Remove Securityserviceauto.com Virus – Know How to Remove Securityserviceauto.com Virus from Windows System!
What is Securityserviceauto.com Virus!
Securityserviceauto.com is dangerous malware which pretends to be real antivirus software to scan viruses, Trojan horse and spyware from your system effectively. It belongs to the family of rogue category and it creeps into computer through open attachments of spam email, infected websites, unsafe downloads and click on links from social networking sites or install a cracked freeware program from internet. As this infectious virus enters, it mostly changes system configurations files and tries to disable features of your system like Task Manager, Regedit, firewal etc. Once installed, it will display messages and warnings on your PC. It states that your PC is in bad condition and further claims that it has found several harmful viruses and spywares on your computer that must be removed as soon as possible. Otherwise it will harm your PC very badly. With the help of Securityserviceauto.com virus, user can start cleaning the viruses from the system, but in reality it only extracts money from the users for license key or activation key. So, it is recommended for you to remove Securityserviceauto.com Virus from your PC as soon as possible to avoid further harm to your PC.
Screenshot of Securityserviceauto.com Virus!
Securityserviceauto.com Virus Attack Symptoms!
- It installs itself to the PC without users consent.
- It compromises user’s system privacy and security.
- It may hijack, redirect and change user’s browser and internet settings.
- It displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web.
- It also makes path for the installation of other types of spyware/adware.
- It resists almost all the procedure of its removal.
- And many more.
How Securityserviceauto.com Virus invades to the Windows Systems?
Mostly people use antivirus programs and updated Firewall for secure protection of their PC. But still some of the malicious programs like Securityserviceauto.com Virus easily enters in to your system to harm it. What are the ways through which they invade security system of PC is still on count because cyber criminals always find new ways for that and we became victim of that. But for the knowledge of common users, here are some of the popular methods through which malicious program enters –
- Malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading infected freeware and shareware stuffs.
- Clicking on suspicious links.
- Visiting malicious websites.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Executable code scripts attacks.
- Use of virus attacked removal storage devices.
- And many more.
How to remove Securityserviceauto.com Virus from your PC?
Securityserviceauto.com Virus can be installed on your computer without your permission or users may install it from its site mistakenly. This Malware is a critical threat to remove as it comes with compromised websites and spam email etc, installed itself in system without user knowledge. It wont provide any removal link also. And regularly provide you fake alerts that your system is in risk with dangerous malware, it is necessary to remove this fake antivirus software. We provide two removal processes manual or automatic removal process. Manual process is time consuming and may not remove all the traces of this fake antivirus, it is better to try Automatic removal process just by downloading the program given below and make your system free from this rogue and will also optimize your system speed and performance. So remove Securityserviceauto.com Virus malware as fast as you can and make your system free from this dangerous rogue.
While using my PC last week a message is shown that your PC is blocked, so I just want to remove it from my PC then I get to know about Securityserviceauto.com Virus Removal tool. And lastly I have successfully removed it from my PC. Shaun Watson, Cape Town.
It is really a stubborn add-on I have ever deal with. I tried all the manual steps given below and thought I have successfully removed it from PC. Thanks to your Securityserviceauto.com Virus Removal tool that has really helped me out. Daniel Victory, California.
Manual removal methods of Securityserviceauto.com Virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing F8 button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the Safe Mode with Command Prompt option from the list and press Enter.
Step 2 – Stop Securityserviceauto.com Virus processes
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Prevention ways to Avoid Future Malware Attacks!
You always want your system work smoothly and properly, and for that you take good care of it. Here are few tips that help you to avoid disturbance from any malware program. Follow the instruction to avoid the future Cyber attacks and keep your PC safe forever. They are mentioned below -
- Always update security program like antivirus program version and virus definition on regular basis.
- Use updated Firewall protection to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Avoid browsing any unsafe website.
- Never try to click on any suspicious links.
- Before opening any email attachment, properly check it especially when it is in junk folder.
- Try to avoid downloading any free programs from suspicious sites or torrents.
- While you are using any other removal storage device, scan it properly.
- Make password protected your confidential stuffs using strong combination of characters and numbers.
Other Related Posts
[Solved] How to Remove Hadopi virus from PC In Easy Steps! Need Help to Remove Internet Turbo Toolbar from PC Completely? [Working Solution]!