Remove Reloadit virus from PC in Easy Steps [Complete Working Solution]!
What is Reloadit virus “Computer locked”?
Reloaded virus is a malicious ransomware which is created by the Cyber Hackers to scare unsuspecting PC users into paying money as a fine. It works just like FBI Moneypak virus, FBI Black Screen of Death, Citadel Reveton, and the FBI Ultimate Game Card virus is a scam. This fake message presents deceptive claims that computer was blocked due to watching pornography or copyright issues etc. This message is a total scam and User should not trust on this Scam. Most commonly such message exploits the names of various authorities around the world like FBI, Europol, United Kingdom Police and asks to pay a fine for supposedly made law violations. If you are paying a fine when asked by such message will result in sending yours money to Cyber criminals because there is no guarantees that your computer will be unlocked. It is extremely dangerous Ransomware which can enter into your PC silently and will not allow you to do anything. You should understand that none of the authorities are collecting fines using such methods like locking computer’s screen. If you see this message from Reloaded virus asking you to pay a fine, you can be sure that your computer is infected with this malware. So it is necessary for you to remove Reloaded virus from your Windows System as soon as quick.
Screenshot of Reloadit virus “Computer locked”!
Harmful Characteristics of Reloadit virus “Computer locked” !
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Intelligently finds the loopholes in the PC and paves path for other harmful infections to intrude.
- All the PC’s resources will be compromised and will also disable its certain functions.
- Will display the ransom error message every now and then to pay the ransom money.
- Windows system utilities like Registry Editor, Task Manager and others will be disabled.
- You may notice changed desktop background and unknown strange icons in place of actual ones.
- Locks the computer system and doesn’t unlock it unless ransom money is paid.
- Gradually slows down the PC performance and network accessibility.
How Reloadit virus “Computer locked” Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Reloadit virus “Computer locked” easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to remove Reloadit virus “Computer locked” from PC Effectively?
Reloadit virus “Computer locked” is being spread into your PC using exploit kits which are capable of infiltrating user’s computer using found security vulnerabilities. Whereas this infection may change your registry settings and other important windows files. Removal of this virus is a difficult task for you as the computer is totally blocked users cannot perform any action. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below and just download this Removal tool .It completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this malware totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC speed and performance. So it is recommended to remove Reloadit virus “Computer locked” from your system as fast as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
How to Remove Reloadit virus “Computer locked” from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – In the opened command prompt type ‘explorer’ and press ‘Enter’ to open the explorer windows.
Step 3 – Now in the command prompt type ‘regedit’ and press ‘Enter’.
Step 4 – In registry editor window navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon
Step 5 – In the right side of the window locate ‘Shell’ and click on it. Now click on Modify. Its default value is Explorer.exe, if you see something else, then remove it and type Explorer.exe on it. If something else is written on it then use that information to navigate to the rogue executable and remove it.
Step 6 – Then restart your PC and download the file mentioned below and perform full system scan to eliminate Reloadit virus “Computer locked” from PC.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.
Other Related Posts
How to remove FastFreeSearch.com from Windows System – Complete Removal Guide! How to Remove DealBrowsing Toolbar from Windows System – Complete Removal Guide!