Remove Live Security Professional Rogue From PC Effectively!
Live Security Professional is a junk piece of fake program created by cyber criminals to trouble innocent computer users. Its only goal is to sabotage user’s computer by controlling it completely and cheat them for the sake of money. Whenever you download any unknown program from suspicious and malicious websites you may get this annoying rogue. This program pretends as if it is legitimate security software that eliminates all viruses from your computer system and is there for PC’s good. But it reality this rogue is virus itself that keep sending security alerts and states that the threat has been detected and need to be removed. And in order to remove those harmful elements, people need to purchase the licensed version of this rogue which is of no use. So, it is strongly recommended not to purchase that fake program rather attempts should be made to remove Live Security Professional from the PC as quick as possible.
Live Security Professional Screenshot
Live Security Professional Attack Symptoms!
- Your PC’s resources will be compromised and it may also disable certain functions of your PC.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- You may find problems in running or executing some of the programs of your PC.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- You may experience as if your entire PC has gone stuck.
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- It may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC.
- And so on.
How Live Security Professional Rogue Spreads?
Live Security Professional generally spread via hacked and malicious websites while attempting to download any unknown program or codec. It may also invade into your PC via spam email attachments and clicking suspicious links of pop-ups and ads. Apart from that, fake online scanners, sneaky redirects and downloading torrents from the un-trusted sites also leads to the invasion of this rogue into the computer system
What Live Security Professional Rogue Actually Does?
Once Live Security Professional gets into the computer system by any means it is going to sabotage your compromised PC completely. It drops some of the harmful files in your PC’s system directory and configures itself to start automatically whenever PC starts. It also alters the Windows registry and its entries to pave path for other rogues. Once started it automatically starts PC scan without user consent and displays several such infections and threats that never existed in the computer system. And even if they are there, it is planted by this rogue itself. In order to remove those fake threats it states user to purchase the licensed version of Live Security Professional which is of no use. So, don’t trust that fake program ever.
How to Remove Live Security Professional from PC Automatically?
Removing Live Security Professional from Windows system manually is bit difficult as it alters many registry entries and drops several harmful files in the computer system. So, searching the location of those files and entries and then deleting them is really very hectic task. To simplify this task just download the file linked below and run a free scan to eliminate this rogue from your computer system completely. It is the best, effective and safest way to get rid of this lethal rogue from PC. You can remove it manually but keep it in mind that this manual process is only for experts and most importantly does not guarantees the complete removal of Live Security Professional.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
How to Remove Live Security Professional from PC manually?
Manual removal methods of Live Security Professional tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
- Delete Live Security Professional files from PC –
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
- Stop Live Security Professional processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
- Remove Live Security Professional registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
- Delete Live Security Professional DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
- If Live Security Professional changed your homepage –
- Select Start menu > Control Panel > Internet Options > General.
- Type your preferred home page’s URL.
- Click “Use Default,” “Apply,” and “OK.”
If you fail to remove Live Security Professtional rogue following the above mentioned steps, then download the file provided below and it will scan and remove all the traces of this rogue from your PC completely.
Remove Getlocaldentist.com – Delete Getlocaldentist.com from PC Completely! Remove Vista Security Suite 2013 – Complete Installation Guide!