Remove Great Antispy 2012 From Windows System Completely!
In today’s uncertain world everyone wants to be safe and secure and for that people try really hard to keep their computer system up to date and safe from any kind of infection. People download lost of security programs believing that they will protect their PC from potential threats and infections but what they get is really harsh. Among various malicious security programs, Great Antispy 2012 is a newly launched fake security program which is really very dangerous. Like other rogue anti-spyware applications, this one also gets into the computer system via online scanners, social networking sites, email attachments and other ways and ruin the Windows system completely. Once user clicks on link it downloads itself and makes desired registry settings and changes in the Windows configuration file to start automatically whenever system starts. It performs all the spying activities including tracking users browsing activities, opening backdoors, performing confidential data theft etc. It does everything what it is not meant for. So, it is strongly recommended that you better avoid clicking any unwanted links that you see and try to remove Great Antispy 2012 from your PC as quick as possible.
Threat Level: High.
Systems Affected: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000.
Great Antispy 2012 Attack Symptoms!
- It disables certain functions of compromised resources of the computer.
- It alters internet and browser settings and redirect search results.
- It slows PC’s performance and makes it work really sluggish.
- It prevents the other programs or applications to execute or run.
- Sometimes it appears as the entire PC has gone stuck.
- It displays numerous unwanted and useless commercial pop-ups and adverts.
- Downloads and install many other harmful spyware programs.
- And so on.
How Great Antispy 2012 Spreads?
General way of distribution is obviously through shareware and freeware downloads from un-authorized and malicious websites, but apart from that clicking fake pop-ups and ads is open invitation to this rogue. It can also get you’re your computer system via online virus scanner, social networking sites or email attachments. Apart from that, lethal Trojans and other viruses also play a key role to distribute Great Antispy 2012 rogue.
What Great Antispy 2012 Rogue Actually Does?
To serve its evil purpose, Great Antispy 2012 puts normal display of fabricated scanning during the startup of the computer system. It displays result of several such infections and threats that never exist in the PC and even if they are there, then it is the planted ones from this rogue. It monitors the browsing behavior of the computer system and displays ads and pop-ups very much similar to that. It may dispatch your confidential information like email id, bank account details etc. to non-trustworthy people who may misuse those information to server their own evil purpose. So, it is strongly advised and recommended that without wasting any more time, just try to remove or uninstall Great Antispy 2012 from your computer system as quick as possible.
How to Remove Great Antispy 2012 from Windows System Automatically?
It is really hard and bit tricky to remove Great Antispy 2012 from the computer system as it comes with rootkit that protect its files from get exposed and removed. In addition it also prevents browsers to download software to remove it in the normal operational mode which is even more dangerous. So, in this situation the best way to get rid of Great Antispy 2012 is by scanning it with effective and powerful anti-spyware program which will allow you to do security scan. Just download the file linked below and run a free scan to eliminate this rogue from your computer system completely. It is the best, effective and safest way to get rid of this lethal rogue. You can remove it manually but keep it in mind that this manual process is only for experts and most importantly does not guarantees the complete removal of Great Antispy 2012.
To see the complete installation process view Installation Guide
How to Remove Great Antispy 2012 from PC manually?
Manual removal methods of Great Antispy 2012 tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
- Stop Great Antispy 2012 processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
- Delete Great Antispy 2012 files from PC –
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
- Delete Great Antispy 2012 DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
- Remove Great Antispy 2012 registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
- If Great Antispy 2012 changed your homepage –
- Select Start menu > Control Panel > Internet Options > General.
- Type your preferred home page’s URL.
- Click “Use Default,” “Apply,” and “OK.”