Remove Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus (Browser Hijacker) from PC Completely!
Gamesdiva.com is generally a game site but it is categorized as a browser hijacker which can be very critical for your computer. Once it is installed, it will modify your browser and internet setting and redirect your search results to some unknown websites. It can also change your browser homepage to gamesdiva.com. For that, when you open your browser or open a new tab, it will show you the infected webpage. Besides, it will generate thousands of pop ups and ads while you will surf the web. If you click on those pop ups, you will be redirected to some unwanted websites which contain other malicious threat that can infect your system very easily. It can also track your work details and personal data like card information, online transactions and deliver it to the cyber criminals. As a result, you will see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts, your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results, It may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC and many more. All in all, it is a very dangerous threat and you should remove gamesdiva.com redirect virus immediately from your PC.
Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus (Browser Hijacker) Screenshot!
Lethal Characteristics of Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus!
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- You will see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- It is also able to download and install several harmful spyware programs.
- It steals valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source.
- And so on.
How to remove Gamesdiva.com Browser Hijacker from PC Effectively!
Gamesdiva.com is very difficult to remove completely with manual process for its critical nature of escaping from antivirus protection. Besides, it changes the browser setting which cannot be set back by manually. So, it is recommended that you try the automatic method to remove this threat permanently. There is an automatic tool provided below which is able to uninstall gamesdiva.com completely. It automatically scans all the hard drives to remove all the traces of this threat. So, without wasting any more time, just download this application and run a free scan of your PC to get rid of gamesdiva.com browser hijacker completely. It will also help to improve your PC performance.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus.
NOTE: To represent Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus.
Step 4 – You can also remove Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove Gamesdiva.com Redirect Virus by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.