Remove ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus from PC Completely!
ClickApps1.com redirect virus is a critical browser hijacker that generally comes from spam email attachments, freeware download, malicious links and websites. It can be installed on your system almost automatically without your permission. Once executed, it will hijack your browser settings and rewrite your browser homepage to its own website. For that, when you will search anything on internet, it will redirect you to some unknown websites which contain many critical threats. Besides, it can also be used by cyber criminals to track your work details and confidential information like credit card details, bank account information, online transaction details and many more to perform some illegal online tasks. As a result, your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results, it will display several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web, it will steal valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source and many more. So, you need to think about a way to remove ClickApps1.com redirect virus from PC completely.
ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus Removal Guide!
Attack Symptoms of ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus!
- It displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web.
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- It may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC.
- It steals valuable critical user data and sends it to any unreliable source.
- And so on.
How ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus Enters into the PC!
It is actually not certain how this malware gets into the computer system particularly. If it takes the help of any method to intrude in to any particular PC then you can’t be sure it will do the same for others. Since it does not requires any kind of administrator permission to get inside, so it is really hard to find how it gains entry into the PC. Some of common intrusion methods include –
- Downloading email attachments containing infected codes or malicious stuffs.
- Through peer to peer file sharing tools.
- Clicking links of pop-ups and ads which are malicious in nature.
- Downloading free stuffs like movies, codec’s, videos etc. from un-trusted or malicious websites.
- Taking the help of some sneaky Trojans, viruses and other malware’s.
- And many more.
How to Remove ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus from PC Directly!
This adware can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below which is able to uninstall ClickApps1.com redirect virus completely. It scans your whole PC automatically and eliminates all the active traces of this threat. So, it is recommended that you download this tool and run a free scan of your system to get rid of ClickApps1.com redirect virus permanently. It is also able to enhance your PC performance.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus.
NOTE: To represent ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus.
Step 4 – You can also remove ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove ClickApps1.com Redirect Virus by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.