PureRadio Virus Complete Removal Guide!
PureRadio is a third party internet radio application that comes from bundled with third party malware, adware, spyware. For that it is identified as PureRadio virus. Although, its characteristics are somewhat similar with malware definition. It is installed automatically without your attention. It can also utilize browser hijackers to modify current browser settings and homepage to redirect you to some unwanted websites that contain other infections. This threat can also change your default search engine with unethical search engine like Search Iminent that is deeply related with adware platform. It will provide you the facility of turning around thousands of worldwide channels. But, it is a silent distribution of adware, malware, spyware and many other threats. It is capable to collect your personal information and data and transfer them to a third party server to perform some illegal tasks. As a result, your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results, your PC’s resources will be compromised and it may also disable certain functions of your PC, your critical and valuable data might get stolen and send to cyber criminals to execute critical actions and many more. So, it is better that you remove PureRadio virus as quick as possible from your PC.
PureRadio Virus Screenshot!
Symptoms of PureRadio virus Attack!
- Your browser and internet settings will be changed and redirect search results.
- Your critical and valuable data might get stolen and send to cyber criminals.
- Your PC’s resources will be compromised and it may also disable certain functions of your PC.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- It also makes path for the installation of other types of spyware/adware.
- It displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web.
- And so on.
How to Remove PureRadio Virus from PC Completely!
PureRadio Virus is very critical threat for your system. You should remove it from your PC. But, manual removal of it is so difficult because it lives in the system drive and affects the system folder very badly. Besides, there is a chance to lose important files unknowingly. So, it is better that you try the automatic tool which is provided below to uninstall PureRadio Virus completely. It automatically scans your whole PC and eliminates all the traces of this threat. It will also help you to optimize your PC performance and make your PC run faster. So, without wasting any more time, just download this free application and run a full scan of your PC in order to get rid of PureRadio Virus permanently.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of PureRadio Virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below :
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Delete PureRadio Virus files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 3 – Stop the related processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 4 – Remove registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Step 5 – Delete related DLL files –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Remove settings manually created by PureRadio Virus.
NOTE: To represent PureRadio Virus, we used the term ‘Unknown’. Be aware that PureRadio Virus may also use other names or terms.
Step 1 – Start Internet Explorer, navigate to Tools (on top menu) > Internet Options.
Step 2 – Now in General tabs, look for the area says Search and click on Settings button.
Step 3 – From the list of search providers, select your preferred search provider and click on Set as default to replace PureRadio Virus.
Step 4 – You can also remove PureRadio Virus from the list by selecting and clicking Remove button.
Step 1 – Launch Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon on top right corner of the browser.
Step 2 – After that click on Settings to open a window. Find the area saying Search in the mid section of the page and click on Manage search engines.
Step 3 – Then mouse-over to the preferred search engine and click Make default.
Step 4 – You can also remove PureRadio Virus from there by clicking X mark which will appear when you will hover the mouse pointer over it.
Step 1 – Launch Mozilla, click the arrow down on Google Search box right beside the ‘G’ logo.
Step 2 – Then click on Manage Search Engines from the drop-down list to view all search engines installed.
Step 3 – Choose your preferred default search provider and place it at first spot by clicking Move up button.
Step 4 – You can also remove PureRadio Virus by highlighting it and clicking Remove button.