Get Rid of Freeantivirusglobe.com Redirect Virus from Windows System!
What is Freeantivirusglobe.com Redirect Virus?
Freeantivirusglobe.com virus useless and fake browser hijacker program created and distributed by Cyber Criminals who use network domain for promoting useless and fake system security products. And it is compatible with any of your web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer etc. And then it replaces your homepage, default search provider and related settings with its own URLs. Its main purpose is to gain profit from computer user by redirecting them to infected websites. Mainly this malware redirects your search results and start page to http://Freeantivirusglobe.com. That domain tends to provide you better online search experience and bring you most useful information, but in reality, it is vicious application used for promoting useless and fake system security products. And it pretends to be real antivirus software. Mostly users are tricked by Freeantivirusglobe.com virus into buying some fake and non-working antivirus software such as “Securebit Total security”. Besides this Freeantivirusglobe.com virus can be utilized to Collects Personal user information which may include sensitive financial data such as logins, usernames, accounts for hackers. This malware is potentially unwanted redirect virus, so it is necessary to remove Freeantivirusglobe.com virus as soon as quick from your PC completely.
Screenshot of Freeantivirusglobe.com Redirect Virus!
Harmful Characteristics of Freeantivirusglobe.com Redirect Virus!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Search results will be redirected to unknown websites which are malicious in nature.
- You will notice several unwanted and commercial pop-ups and advertisements in a row.
- Your PC resources will be compromised and certain functions will be disabled.
- You will find issues in running or executing some of your programs in your PC.
- It may mess up with your privacy settings and may steal your personal files or information.
- Constant annoying ads and fake alerts will convince you to buy their useless product.
- It will slow down the PC while starting up, playing online games, surfing internet and performing other tasks.
- It will resist most of the procedures and methods of its removal or elimination.
- Using security or privacy breaches it exploits the system vulnerabilities and try to act as a bridge for other malware.
How Freeantivirusglobe.com Redirect Virus Enters into Windows System?
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- And several others.
How to remove Freeantivirusglobe.com virus?
Freeantivirusglobe.com malware uses unfair means to get inside a computer, once it is installed, it will display messages and warnings on infected PC of User. And it pretends to be real antivirus software. Removing Freeantivirusglobe.com virus is a difficult task as the system is totally full of viruses, users cannot perform any action. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below which completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC performance. It will also optimize your system speed and performance, so it is recommended to remove Freeantivirusglobe.com virus from your system as fast as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Follow the below mentioned steps or guide to get rid of Freeantivirusglobe.com Redirect Virus from Windows system manually –
Step 1 – Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and type ‘about:config’ in URL bar and hit ‘Enter’.
- Enter ‘keyword.URL’ in the search box, right click and select ‘Modify’.
- Reset this parameter by leaving the box empty or setting something different from what it set.
- Next enter ‘browser.search.defaultenginename’ in the search box and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- Now type ‘browser.search.selectedEngine’ in the search box and reset it to something different from what is set
- Last but not the least, search for ‘browser.newtab.url’ and modify it to ‘about:newtab’.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Step 2 – Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on ‘Wrench’ or ‘Bar’ icon in the top right corner.
- Choose ‘Settings’ > ‘Search’ > ‘Manage Search Engines’.
- Next select your preferred search engine and click on ‘Make Default’.
- Restart browser after completion.
Step 3 – Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start the IE and select ‘Tools’ (from Top Menu) > ‘Internet Option’.
- Click ‘General’ tab > ‘Change Search Defaults’ > ‘Settings’.
- Now select your preferred provider and click ‘Set as default’.
- Restart browser.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.