Remove Securebit Technologies Virus from PC Effectively!
What is Securebit Technologies Virus?
Securebit technology is useless and fake antivirus software created and distributed by Cyber hackers to scaring unsuspecting PC users into paying fake money as a fine due to cyber law violations classified as a Scam. This virus is characterized as a Rogue malware. The fake Securebit Technologies malware uses unfair means to get inside a computer, once it is installed, it will display messages and warnings on infected PC of User. And it pretends to be real antivirus software. It says that you’re system is in bad condition and it also claims that it has found several harmful viruses on your computer that must be removed as soon as possible. And if you choose to remove using a CLEAN option available on Securebit Technologies software, it will demand you to pay the registration fee first. Then only it will start cleaning the viruses from your Computer. The main purpose of this annoying bug, wants everything for you to buy the full version useless to deceive. Instead of buying this scam, you should to remove Virus Securebit Technologies virus and its components from windows System as soon as quick.
Screenshot of Securebit Technologies Virus!
Symptoms to identify the Presence of Securebit Technologies Virus !
- It corrupts or deletes crucial system files and data on the computer system.
- Replaces original system files with malicious ones and erases everything in the hard drive.
- It loads in the computer system without user’s knowledge or consent.
- Eats up all available memories of the system and make the PC to halt completely.
- It has the capability to transmit itself across network and even bypass security protection levels.
- It hides deep inside the PC and works from the background to consume more PC resources.
- Allows remote access to the compromised system by changing the system settings, registry settings and other options.
- Distributes its traces and malicious files in different locations of the hard drive.
How Securebit Technologies Virus Enters into Windows System?
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- And several others.
How to Remove Securebit Technologies Virus from PC Completely?
Securebit Technologies malware uses unfair means to get inside a computer, once it is installed, it will display messages and warnings on infected PC of User. And it pretends to be real antivirus software. Removing Securebit Technologies Virus is a difficult task as the system is totally full of viruses, users cannot perform any action. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below which completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC performance. It will also optimize your system speed and performance, so it is recommended to remove Securebit Technologies Virus from your system as fast as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Securebit Technologies Virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop Securebit Technologies Virus processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.