Remove Win32/Tifen.A Virus from Windows System!
About Win32/Tifen.A Virus!
Win32/Tifen.A Virus is a dangerous Trojan infection that has attacked thousands of computers which enter into computer via infected websites, spam email attachments, unsafe downloads and many other malicious methods. Mainly all kinds of security shields are installed onto the system; such malware can easily avoid them and hide in the infected system deeply. This threat can easily creeps into your computer without your awareness and knowledge. That may result from rootkit technology involved that can hide the presence of Win32/Tifen.A Virus. As soon as this virus enters in your system will changes and deletes your important system files and registry entries, and then creates a startup entry in the system so that it can run automatically every time when you start up the system. Since this malware is creating unnecessary files and folders all the time that can take a lot of CPU and ROM space. So the performance of will be low day by day. It will constantly redirect your internet connection and tell you that you are browsing unsafely, and slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web. It will frequently redirect your search results to malicious websites and also change settings of homepage and desktop. It will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs and infect and or corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe. So, it is recommended to remove Win32/Tifen.A Virus from your system as soon as you can.
Screenshot of Win32/Tifen.A Virus!
Harmful Characteristics of Win32/Tifen.A Virus!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- It corrupts or deletes crucial system files and data on the computer system.
- Replaces original system files with malicious ones and erases everything in the hard drive.
- It loads in the computer system without user’s knowledge or consent.
- Eats up all available memories of the system and make the PC to halt completely.
- It has the capability to transmit itself across network and even bypass security protection levels.
- It hides deep inside the PC and works from the background to consume more PC resources.
- Allows remote access to the compromised system by changing the system settings, registry settings and other options.
- Distributes its traces and malicious files in different locations of the hard drive.
How Win32/Tifen.A Virus Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Win32/Tifen.A Virus easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to Remove Win32/Tifen.A Virus from PC Completely?
Win32/Tifen.A is a dangerous worm that can affect your system and resources a lot; you must scan any removable device before running it on your system, and if this critical worm is already entered in your system than you must eliminate it soon for your betterment. It installed itself without owner knowledge and very difficult to remove completely from system. There are two removal processes, by using which you can remove this critical virus program from your PC. Manual removal process and automatic removal process, Manual process is a time consuming process and requires lots of technical skill to find all the traces of threat and delete it from your system. It is better to try Automatic removal process by downloading the link given below, it will search all the traces of worm and automatically remove it from your system and also optimize the speed and performance of your system. So it is recommended to remove Win32/Tifen.A virus from PC as fast as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Win32/Tifen.A Virus tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop Win32/Tifen.A Virus processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.