How to Remove Windows Action Center from PC!
Windows Action Center is a very dangerous rogue which comes via internet. It belongs to the MultiRogue 2013 scam. Once executed, it makes you think that your computer security is in risk. It will show you fake infection alerts and you will be asked to purchase the full version product to remove this threats completely. Sometimes your security programs cannot be able to detect it. It may not appear in the list of Add/Remove Programs or it can change its name in control panel to trick users. Neither trial version nor full version of this has the ability to remove any genuine threat. Besides it can open backdoor and welcome other threats. It is also used by hackers to steal some of your valuable information like credit card details, bank account information, account password etc. Besides, it generates a lot of pop-ups and unwanted advertisements. As a result, your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance, it may also download and install several harmful spyware programs on your PC, it compromises user’s system privacy and security and many more. So, it is a very risky threat for your computer and you have to remove Windows Action Center as quick as possible.
Lethal Characteristics of Windows Action Center Rogue!
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- You may find problems in running or executing some of the programs of your PC.
- It resists all the procedure of its uninstallation.
- It displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web.
- It installs itself to the PC without users consent.
- And many more.
How to Remove Windows Action Center from PC Effectively!
Windows Action Center is very difficult to remove completely because it is not get detected by anti-virus programs. Even you cannot be sure of its complete removal after removing it by manual process. For that, there is an automatic method to delete Windows Action Center completely. You can download the free tool provided below which automatically scans your all hard drives and eliminate all the traces of this threat without any irritation. It also optimizes your PC performance and speed up your system with more effectiveness. So, without wasting any more time just download this software and run a free scan to get rid of Windows Action Center permanently.
To view the complete installation process, check out the Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of Windows Action Center tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop Windows Action Center processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”