How to Remove PC Defender 360 from Windows System!
It is a fake antivirus program created by cybercriminals; PC Defender 360 is a Rogue. The main motive of this fake antivirus program scanner is to scare innocent PC users and make them believe that their computer is infected with high risk malware, and force them for buying this unusual program. This false program infiltrates user’s computers utilizing exploit kits which are being dispersed utilizing infected internet message notes, malicious websites and drive-by downloads. Once it done with complete penetration it use to start replicating a genuine antivirus program and also starts a bogus computer scan. After sometime of scanning it will reflect a long list of allegedly detected viruses and malware and also demand and force you to buy the full version of this antivirus program to remove all the detected infections.
This is a con/scam and it tries to convince Users to purchase their full version so kindly dont trust on this type of messages and they are totally fake and unreal. It is created by a bogus antivirus program named FakeRean beforehand exposed alternative from this family called Antivirus System. This program is a total con as it doesn’t have a virus definition database neither a virus scan motor – it relies on fake security scans and untrue security warning pop-ups to knack PC users into buying its complete version. Observe that buying this program would identical to sending one’s cash to Cyber lawless persons, furthermore by purchasing this con you would give away one’s banking information and this could lead to further money robberies from one’s oven baking account.
Remove PC Defender 360 as soon as possible as it is not healthy for your computer.
How to detect if PC is infected with PC Defender 360?
Usually, malware’s get into the PC using several tricky ways without your knowledge or permission. They try their best to hide themselves and remain undetected by the security programs. Noticing its malicious effects on the PC you can easily find the super group to which they belong to. But in order to know the exact threat and its location in the PC it is very important that you scan your PC for the same. Now the question is which scanner to use in these conditions which can effectively detect each and every traces of any threat that can attack the PC.
Advice: Well, we have tried several scanners in this regard who claim to effectively detect the potential threats in the computer system but most of them have failed to keep what they claim. So, after lot of research and experimentation our computer experts have picked up the most powerful and effective malware scanner that really works. So, just download it from the link provided below and scan your PC for free.
Complete Removal Instructions for PC Defender 360 – Virus Removal Guide!
Option 1: Automated PC Defender 360 Removal
Option 2: Manual PC Defender 360 Removal
Perform all the steps in the order it is mentioned. If you have any question or doubt at any point while performing these steps then ‘STOP‘ and ask for assistance.
Option 1: Automated PC Defender 360 Removal
Automated removal of this malware is really very simple and effective. Just follow some easy steps and your PC is free from any potential threat reside in your PC along with the targeted threat.
- Step 1: Reboot your PC in ‘Safe Mode with Networking‘.
Read here for complete information on different options of ‘Safe Mode‘.
- Step 2: Download and install PC Defender 360 Removal Tool.
To read the complete installation guide and removal steps, see User Guide.
- Step 3: Fix web browser options starting from its settings to other stuffs by downloading CCleaner.
For complete installation guide and working of CCleaner by Piriform, see how to use CCleaner.
- Step 4: As a final step ‘Restart‘ the PC in normal mode and see if it is working normally.
Manual removal methods of PC Defender 360 tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing F8 button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the Safe Mode with Command Prompt option from the list and press Enter.
Step 2 – Stop PC Defender 360 processes
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks!
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use quite often and you want it to be safe and secure so that you can work on it properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions and keep PC safe and healthy. Some of the basic things that you can do are ?
- Turn on Safe Browsing feature of the browser you use.
- Update security program in a regular basis.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- And various similar.
To know more on how to avoid future malware attacks & boost PC protection, read – Tips & Techniques to Boost PC Protection Against Malware?s.