How to remove Globososo.com redirect virus from PC Effectively?
What is Globososo.com virus?
Globososo.com virus is a typical browser hijacker which is used by Cyber Criminals to perform their malicious activities online. It enters into your PC while downloading freeware software from third-party sites or by visiting a compromised website. And it is compatible with any of your web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer etc. And then it replaces your homepage, default search provider and related settings with its own URLs. Once it is loaded into your PC, you will find that your searching on Google always redirects you to www.Glolbososo.com instead of search results from Google.
Globososo.com seems to be an alternative search option left for you but in reality it is a bogus program that brings spam content and paid advertisements relevant to the words you search for .Mainly this is used to drive online users to an undesired domain associated with hackers, and to steal personal user information or even to install corrupt software on infected PC. It redirects users to various malicious websites which returns false search query results, clicking on such links may result in malware and virus infections. And moreover this software are coded to spy on victim computer, they can record your browsing status, collect your personal information and may send it to the hackers. So it is recommended for you to remove Globososo.com redirect virus from your PC as soon as possible.
Symptoms to Identify the Presence of Globososo,com virus in PC!
- Browser and internet settings will be altered without your knowledge.
- Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search results will be redirected to suspicious sites.
- Search results will be redirected to unknown websites which are malicious in nature.
- You will notice several unwanted and commercial pop-ups and advertisements in a row.
- Your PC resources will be compromised and certain functions will be disabled.
- Constant annoying ads and fake alerts will convince you to buy their useless product.
- It will slow down the PC while starting up, playing online games, surfing internet and performing other tasks.
- It will resist most of the procedures and methods of its removal or elimination.
How to remove Globososo.com redirect virus from your Windows System?
To overcome browser redirect Globososo.com virus, you should follow the removal guide steps which is given below as quickly as possible otherwise it may cause serious damage to your system, by deleting important files and can steal your personal information. To avoid installation of free software Internet users should always pay close attention. There are two removals process – Manual and Automatic process. Globososo.com redirect virus can be removed manually from PC but it is long consuming process .so it is advised that you better try the automatic removal method in which you have to download a link which is given below. So, it is necessary for you, just download the software provided below and remove Globososo.com redirect virus from your PC effectively.
Remove Globososo.com.com Virus Manually!
Follow the below mentioned steps or guide to get rid of Globososo.com.com from Windows system manually –
Step 1 – Uninstall Globososo.com.com Program
- Go to ‘Start’ > ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Add or Remove Programs’.
- Scroll down the program list to find and highlight “Globososo.com.com” and click ‘Remove’.
- Also look for “MagicPic” and “Toolbar on IE and Chrome” items, highlight and remove them.
Step 2 – Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and type ‘about:config’ in URL bar and hit ‘Enter’.
- Enter ‘keyword.URL’ in the search box, right click and select ‘Modify’.
- Reset this parameter by leaving the box empty or setting something different from what it set.
- Next enter ‘browser.search.defaultenginename’ in the search box and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- Now type ‘browser.search.selectedEngine’ in the search box and reset it to something different from what is set
- Last but not the least, search for ‘browser.newtab.url’ and modify it to ‘about:newtab’.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Step 3 – Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on ‘Wrench’ or ‘Bar’ icon in the top right corner.
- Choose ‘Settings’ > ‘Search’ > ‘Manage Search Engines’.
- Next select your preferred search engine and click on ‘Make Default’.
- Restart browser after completion.
Step 4 – Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start the IE and select ‘Tools’ (from Top Menu) > ‘Internet Option’.
- Click ‘General’ tab > ‘Change Search Defaults’ > ‘Settings’.
- Now select your preferred provider and click ‘Set as default’.
- Restart browser.