How to remove FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) from Windows System – Complete Removal Guide!
About FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam)!
FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) is a malicious malware characterized as a ransomware virus which shows a deceptive message blocking computer’s screen in user’s screen without your knowledge is a scam. This virus originates from FBI MoneyPak scam with using the official logo and name to scare computer users and it will claims you visiting forbidden websites, which is responsible for your PC lock issue. And if you want to solve this issue, you have to pay an amount $200 using payment systems like Ukash or Moneypak card. This malware is created by cyber criminals to get money from the unsuspecting users. This malware asks fine to regain access to your system because you are claimed to have violated some copyright laws by installing freeware software from corrupted or unauthorized resources, music, videos, and programs are involved. Mainly, it is created by cyber criminals to ask money from unsuspecting PC users. And it generates pops up fake alert message related to copyrighted audio /videos files or child pornography distribution. So you must not trust on those scams and instead of paying any fine you remove FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) from your system completely as soon as quick to avoid further harm to your system.
Screenshot of FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam)!
Harmful Characteristics of FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam)!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Intelligently finds the loopholes in the PC and paves path for other harmful infections to intrude.
- Locks the computer system and doesn’t unlock it unless ransom money is paid.
- Gradually slows down the PC performance and network accessibility.
- Blocks all accessibilities to the infected computer system.
- Windows system utilities like Registry Editor, Task Manager and others will be disabled.
- You may notice changed desktop background and unknown strange icons in place of actual ones.
- All the PC’s resources will be compromised and will also disable its certain functions.
- Will display the ransom error message every now and then to pay the ransom money.
- Will make the computer using experience really very annoying, disturbing and frustrating.
How FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to remove FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) from PC Completely?
FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) is being distributed using exploit kits which are capable of detecting computer’s security and infecting them with such screen blocking viruses. This virus enters into the PC through installing freeware software from corrupted resources, music, videos, and programs. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below which completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also help you to optimize your PC speed and performance. If your computer is already infected with FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) you should ignore the fake massage and use the provided removal guide to eliminate this scam from your PC.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
How to Remove FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – In the opened command prompt type ‘explorer’ and press ‘Enter’ to open the explorer windows.
Step 3 – Now in the command prompt type ‘regedit’ and press ‘Enter’.
Step 4 – In registry editor window navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon
Step 5 – In the right side of the window locate ‘Shell’ and click on it. Now click on Modify. Its default value is Explorer.exe, if you see something else, then remove it and type Explorer.exe on it. If something else is written on it then use that information to navigate to the rogue executable and remove it.
Step 6 – Then restart your PC and download the file mentioned below and perform full system scan to eliminate FBI Cybercrime Division Virus (ICSPA scam) from PC.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.
Other Related Posts
How to remove “Polizia Di Stato UNITÁ DI ANALISI SUL CRIMINE INFORMATICO Virus” from Windows System in Easy Steps [Complete Working Solution]! Remove “Save As Deal Finder” pop-up ads – Get Rid of “Save As Deal Finder” pop-up ads from PC Completely!