How to Remove Decrypt Protect Ransomware from Window system – Complete Removal Solution!
About Decrypt Protect Ransomware!
Decrypt Protect virus is a malware associated with ransomware virus which is created by Cyber Hackers with the purpose of tricking unsuspecting PC user into paying a fake fine of $200. Once this ransomware has infected your system it will lock your main screen and not allow you to do anything into your PC, you will see a deceptive message on the screen that says “This computer has been locked due to Illegal activities performed”, it’s says you have been violating copyright issues and other related laws. It disables several types of files in your PC such as e-mail messages, documents, data base, source-code, pictures, archives, such as Cryptography. This virus usually issues with the help of the Trojan Reventon through contaminated Web sites, secure downloading, or spam messages include malware the attachment. The main Purpose of this ransomware is scaring unsuspecting PC users and paying a fine of $ 200 for any law violations. If you pay a fine then it would be equal to sending money to the cyber criminals. If you see a message “DECRYPT PROTECT” on your PC’s screen you can be sure that you are dealing with a ransomware virus – don’t pay any fines to Cyber Criminals. So, it is necessary for you to remove Decrypt Protect Ransomware from your Windows System as soon as possible.
Screenshot of Decrypt Protect Ransomware!
Harmful Characteristics of Decrypt Protect Ransomware!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- You may notice changed desktop background and unknown strange icons in place of actual ones.
- Will make the computer using experience really very annoying, disturbing and frustrating.
- Blocks all accessibilities to the infected computer system.
- Intelligently finds the loopholes in the PC and paves path for other harmful infections to intrude.
- All the PC’s resources will be compromised and will also disable its certain functions.
- Locks the computer system and doesn’t unlock it unless ransom money is paid.
- Gradually slows down the PC performance and network accessibility.
- Will display the ransom error message every now and then to pay the ransom money.
- Windows system utilities like Registry Editor, Task Manager and others will be disabled.
How Decrypt Protect Ransomware Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Decrypt Protect Ransomware easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- And several others.
How to remove Decrypt Protect Ransomware from your Windows System?
Removing Decrypt Protect Ransomware is a difficult task for the user as the system is totally blocked a deceptive message on the screen that says “This computer has been locked due to Illegal activities performed”, it’s says you have been violating copyright issues and other related laws. Users cannot perform any action. It can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below which completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. It will also optimize your system speed and performance, so it is recommended to remove Decrypt Protect Ransomware from your system as fast as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
“I was completely frustrated with my System because I tried everything to remove Decrypt Protect Ransomware but of no avail. After a lot of efforts, I came across this Removal Tool and successfully got rid of the ransomware” Garry Watson, Alaska.
“When my PC got infected with Decrypt Protect Ransomware, my whole PC was locked. I am glad that I had found this software and the tool is going to be my savior in the future” Allen Kidman, California.
How to Remove Decrypt Protect Ransomware from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – In the opened command prompt type ‘explorer’ and press ‘Enter’ to open the explorer windows.
Step 3 – Now in the command prompt type ‘regedit’ and press ‘Enter’.
Step 4 – In registry editor window navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon
Step 5 – In the right side of the window locate ‘Shell’ and click on it. Now click on Modify. Its default value is Explorer.exe, if you see something else, then remove it and type Explorer.exe on it. If something else is written on it then use that information to navigate to the rogue executable and remove it.
Step 6 – Then restart your PC and download the file mentioned below and perform full system scan to eliminate Decrypt Protect Ransomware from PC.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.
Other Related Posts
Remove My Search Dial Toolbar from PC in Easy Steps [Complete Working Solution]! Microsoft Warns Facebook Users about Latest Trojan Hijacking