How to Remove Aramamekani.com redirect virus?
About Aramamekani.com virus!
Aramamekani.com virus is a critical browser hijacker program that can be easily added to any browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc in different ways. This malware program usually get into a computer using stealth and malicious ways such as bundling with free version downloads, email attachments or torrent and crack-wares. The main motive of this virus is to promote a bogus search engine known as Aramamekani.com, this virus adds its harmful extension to browser and alter your default search provider, homepage and other setting that will affect your browser working. Usually this malware program takes place of default search so whenever you try to use Google, search result will redirect to http://Aramamekani.com instead. This virus also monitors your internet activity and collects your personal data to send it to cyber criminals, which is the worst activity done by any malware program. It just uses unfair mean to promote their domain, and also provides unwanted ads and links by clicking on those may lead to other infected sites redirection. It also uses a lot of your system resources and makes your PC very slow with low performance, so it is advice to remove Aramamekani.com virus as soon as you can.
Screenshot of Aramamekani.com virus!
Harmful Properties of Aramamekani.com virus!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search results will be redirected to suspicious sites.
- It will slow down the PC while starting up, playing online games, surfing internet and performing other tasks.
- It will resist most of the procedures and methods of its removal or elimination.
- Search results will be redirected to unknown websites which are malicious in nature.
- You will notice several unwanted and commercial pop-ups and advertisements in a row.
- Browser and internet settings will be altered without your knowledge.
- It may mess up with your privacy settings and may steal your personal files or information.
- Using security or privacy breaches it exploits the system vulnerabilities and try to act as a bridge for other malware.
- Constant annoying ads and fake alerts will convince you to buy their useless product.
How Aramamekani.com virus Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like Aramamekani.com virus easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
How to Remove Aramamekani.com Virus from Windows System?
“Aramamekani.com” is a virus categorized as browser hijacker, it frequently redirect your system it to unknown websites of its own domain that may carries lots of infection, it installed itself without owner knowledge and very difficult to remove completely from system. There are two removal processes, by using which you can remove this critical browser hijacker program from your PC. Manual removal process and Automatic removal process, Manual process is a time consuming process and requires lots of technical skill to find all the traces of hijacker and delete it from your system. It is better to try Automatic removal process by downloading the link given below, it will search all the traces of browser hijacker and automatically remove it from your system and also optimize the speed and performance of your system. So it is recommended to remove “Aramamekani.com” redirect virus from PC as soon as you can.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Follow the below mentioned steps or guide to get rid of Aramamekani.com virus from Windows system manually –
Step 1 – Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and type ‘about:config’ in URL bar and hit ‘Enter’.
- Enter ‘keyword.URL’ in the search box, right click and select ‘Modify’.
- Reset this parameter by leaving the box empty or setting something different from what it set.
- Next enter ‘browser.search.defaultenginename’ in the search box and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- Now type ‘browser.search.selectedEngine’ in the search box and reset it to something different from what is set
- Last but not the least, search for ‘browser.newtab.url’ and modify it to ‘about:newtab’.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Step 2 – Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on ‘Wrench’ or ‘Bar’ icon in the top right corner.
- Choose ‘Settings’ > ‘Search’ > ‘Manage Search Engines’.
- Next select your preferred search engine and click on ‘Make Default’.
- Restart browser after completion.
Step 3 – Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start the IE and select ‘Tools’ (from Top Menu) > ‘Internet Option’.
- Click ‘General’ tab > ‘Change Search Defaults’ > ‘Settings’.
- Now select your preferred provider and click ‘Set as default’.
- Restart browser.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.