Remove “Win 8 Protection 2013” Malware From PC Effectively!
About “Win 8 Protection 2013”!
Win 8 Protection 2013 is a fake antivirus program that comes under Rogue category. This fake antivirus program shows itself legal, valid and useful software that scan system and remove all threats such as virus, Trojan and other Worms, but that is not true. The cyber criminals creates this virus programs with a good name that seems to be a working anti-virus program then they provide it a plausible interface that make it look like a legit system alert virus attacking issues in common. This malware program may enter in system by visiting malicious websites or known sites that are compromised with a Trojan. Once this malware program enters in system will start tricking user by scanning system in free and providing a bogus result that there are many virus and Trojan in your system, to make it report more valid, it disable most of your windows .exe program which may include your actual antivirus program. It will frequently show you virus report and force you to scan your system with full version of “Win 8 Protection 2013” after buying. Many users get tricked by those actions and buy this fake anti-virus program that is unable to remove any threat. If you are also in such situation, then don’t pay anything to criminal and remove Win 8 Protection 2013 from your system completely.
Win 8 Protection 2013 Screenshot!
Harmful Characteristics of “Win 8 Protection 2013”!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- It hides deep inside the PC and works from the background to consume more PC resources.
- It corrupts or deletes crucial system files and data on the computer system.
- Distributes its traces and malicious files in different locations of the hard drive.
- It loads in the computer system without user’s knowledge or consent.
- Eats up all available memories of the system and make the PC to halt completely.
- It has the capability to transmit itself across network and even bypass security protection levels.
- Replaces original system files with malicious ones and erases everything in the hard drive.
- Allows remote access to the compromised system by changing the system settings, registry settings and other options.
How “Win 8 Protection 2013” Enters into Windows System?
You usually protect your PC using powerful antivirus programs and also update Firewall on a regular basis for its protection. But still malicious infections like threat_name easily bypass your security system. The question here rises is “How these infections enter into the PC”? Well, the exact answer of this question is still a nightmare for the common people because cyber criminals use different-different advanced techniques to find and exploit the loopholes in your system and find an easy way of get in. So, for your knowledge some of the common mediums by which PC threats infiltrates in to the computer system are mentioned below –
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- And several others.
How to Remove “Win 8 Protection 2013” Virus from Windows System?
Win 8 Protection 2013 is a critical rogue program that act as a anti-virus program, it disable most of windows exe program and creates lots of problem for you system, a reputed antivirus program also fail to detect this fake antivirus, thus it can make much damage to your system, therefore it is advice to remove this critical malware program as soon as you can. We provide two removal processes. One is Manual removal process and other is Automatic Removal Process, Manual process is a time consuming process and requires lots of technical skill to find all the traces of this fake program and delete it from your system. It is better to try Automatic removal process by downloading the link given below, it will search all the traces of this fake antivirus and automatically remove it from your system and also optimize the speed and performance of your system. So it is recommended to remove Win 8 Protection 2013 virus from your system soon.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
Manual removal methods of “Win 8 Protection 2013” tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop “Win 8 Protection 2013” processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
You should always take good care of your Windows system because it is something that you use on a daily basis and you want it to be healthy and work properly. So, to avoid any future intrusions from any malware you must follow or take some precautions to avoid cyber attacks and keep PC safe and healthy. Some very useful PC protection tips are mentioned here below –
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Check email attachments before opening it especially if they are of spam mails.
- Try not to click or open any malicious advertisements from any social or unsafe websites.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Avoid clicking any suspicious links of any un-trusted websites.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.
Search.creativetoolbars.com virus – How to remove this Hijacker? Fraudulent AV Scammers Masked The Giant Bull – Microsoft!