State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam –Complete Removal Guide!
About State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam!
State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam is a ransomware virus which is created by Cyber criminals and asking to pay a fine of 300$ (300 Euro or 1500 QAR) using cashU payment service provider is a scam. It displays a deceptive message blocking computer’s screen in user’s Screen and asking to pay a fine for supposedly made law violations (using pirated video, music, software or watching pornography). This message wasn’t send by real authorities from Qatar, but it seems to be real and created by Cyber criminals to take money from unsuspecting PC users from Qatar. Everyone should understand that in reality not any authorities or organization in whole world uses such screen blocking message to collect fine for any cyber law violations. The main Purpose of this ransomware is scaring unsuspecting PC users and paying this fine of $300 would equal to sending money to the cyber criminals.
State of Qatar Ministry of Interior virus originates from a family of ransomware called Urausy – deceptive messages in users PC. The Ransomware viruses from Urausy family are localised so that PC users from different countries would see these fake messages as if they were send by user’s local authorities. . For example computer users from Australia would see this message as if it was send by Australian Federal Police, and for computer users from USA this message would be changed to appear as if it was send by FBI Cybercrime Division. . If you see this message on your computer you can be sure that you are infected with a ransomware virus, don’t pay any fines – it’s a scam. So you must not trust on those scams and instead of paying any fine you should remove State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam from your PC as soon as possible.
Harmful Properties of State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam!
Intrusion methods of this threat are really very tricky and is really hard to identify. Once it gets into the computer system it badly affects its performance and make it to work really very slow and sluggish. It even deactivates PC protection tool and posses several such damaging properties. Some of them are summed up here below –
- Locks the computer system and doesn’t unlock it unless ransom money is paid.
- Intelligently finds the loopholes in the PC and paves path for other harmful infections to intrude.
- All the PC’s resources will be compromised and will also disable its certain functions.
- Will display the ransom error message every now and then to pay the ransom money.
- Windows system utilities like Registry Editor, Task Manager and others will be disabled.
- You may notice changed desktop background and unknown strange icons in place of actual ones.
- Will make the computer using experience really very annoying, disturbing and frustrating.
How State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam Enters into Windows System?
- Opening malicious and infected email attachments.
- Downloading freeware and shareware stuffs from unsafe sites.
- Visiting malicious websites and clicking suspicious links on it.
- Using infected Network Drives.
- Attacks from executable code scripts.
- Using infected removal storage devices.
- And several others.
How to remove State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam from PC Effectively?
If your Internet browsers show you a message blocking computer’s screen in user’s Screen and asking to pay a fine for supposedly made law violations. Be sure that your computer in infected badly by Ransomware Virus. It is a scam created by Cyber criminals. State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam can be removed manually but it may cause damage to your system if user does any mistake while deleting some essential or registry files from the computer. It can be removed easily with the automatic way by using this tool provided below which completely scans your whole PC automatically and removes this threat totally. So you should download this tool and run a free scam of your PC. So it is recommended to remove State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam from your system as fast as you can and optimize your PC performance.
To view complete installation, check out Installation Guide!
“Hello friends, this is an amazing tool; you should try this to remove this scam from your System. By using this removal tool I get rid of this threat “Garry Mayan, California.
“When my System got infected with this malware, my whole PC was blocked. I am glad that I had found this software and the Removal tool is going to be my savior in the future “Tony cruise, Colombia.
How to Remove State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam from PC using Manual Methods?
Manual removal methods of this ransomware tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – In the opened command prompt type ‘explorer’ and press ‘Enter’ to open the explorer windows.
Step 3 – Now in the command prompt type ‘regedit’ and press ‘Enter’.
Step 4 – In registry editor window navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon
Step 5 – In the right side of the window locate ‘Shell’ and click on it. Now click on Modify. Its default value is Explorer.exe, if you see something else, then remove it and type Explorer.exe on it. If something else is written on it then use that information to navigate to the rogue executable and remove it.
Step 6 – Then restart your PC and download the file mentioned below and perform full system scan to eliminate State of Qatar Ministry of Interior cashU Scam from PC.
How to Protect PC from Future Malware Attacks?
- First of all, always update the security program you are using on a regular basis like its virus definition and program version.
- Avoid downloading stuffs like free programs, audio/video codec’s etc. from torrents or sites.
- Use a powerful Firewall to block any incoming connections from malicious hosts.
- Before using any secondary storage device scan it properly for any traces of virus infections.
- Always keep your confidential stuffs password protected using combination of normal and special characters.