CleanBoan Rogue – Complete CleanBoan Removal Guide!
CleanBoan is fake security program that pretends to be legitimate software that can help people to fight with their system infections and threats. But in reality it is bogus utility that does keeps any of its promises and does not fulfills any of its claims. Once it gets installed in the computer system it automatically make desired changes in Windows registry and system files to start automatically whenever PC boots. Then it fabricates fake scanning of the entire PC to display several such infections and malicious files which are not in the PC and even if they are there then they are planted by this rogue only. It tries to convince users that their PC is an evil house that has lots of malicious files and dangerous viruses and in order to clean them up they need to purchase the licensed version of the program they are promoting. So, it is recommended not to trust this bogus program and never purchase the tool that it promotes. It is because purchasing the program will not make any difference to your PC rather it will make your PC more prone to viruses and infections. So, it is advised that you better try to remove CleanBoan rogue from your PC as quick as possible.
CleanBoan Rogue Screenshot!
What are the Attack Symptoms of Fake CleanBoan:
- You may see several commercial unwanted pop-ups and adverts.
- It resists all the procedure of its uninstallation.
- It displays several annoying popup and adverts while user surfs the web.
- It installs itself to the PC without users consent.
- Your PC will run slowly and sluggishly with degraded performance.
- You may find problems in running or executing some of the programs of your PC.
- And many more.
How to Remove CleanBoan Rogue from PC Effectively!
Removing CleanBoan rogue from PC manually is not an easy task to perform because this rogue comes bundled with rootkits and self-mutating technology that prevents its tracking from antivirus applications. Also it is not a single file that needs to be removed from the PC because the traces of this rogue are distributed all over the hard drive and it can be in any location. So, detecting each of them and removing them manually is really a tiresome and time consuming job and even after that you can’t be sure of its complete removal. So, it is advised that you better download the specialized program in this regard provided below for free and run a scan to detect and eliminate all the traces of CleanBoan rogue completely from the PC.
To view complete installation process, check out Installation Guide.
Manual removal methods of CleanBoan tends to be little less reliable & effective, but still those methods are explained below –
Step 1 – Start your Windows system and keep pressing ‘F8’ button on your keyboard until Windows Advanced Option menu shows up. Then select the ‘Safe Mode with Command Prompt’ option from the list and press ‘Enter’.
Step 2 – Stop CleanBoan processes –
- Click the Start menu, select Run.
- Type taskmgr.exe into the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
- Click Processes tab, and find badware processes.
- Once you’ve found the badware processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill badware.
Step 3 – Delete related files from PC:
- Click Windows Start menu & then click “Search.”
- A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders”
- Type a badware file name in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives”
- Click “Search” and wait till all badware files are found.
- Once you get them simply delete them.
Step 4 – Delete DLL files related to this rogue –
- Open the Start menu, and click “Run” Type “cmd” in Run, and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.)
- To change your current directory, type “cd” in the command box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the badware DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the badware DLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’s contents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- When you’ve found a badware DLL, type “regsvr32 /u AnyDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press “Enter.”
Step 5 – Remove related registry keys –
- Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” field will appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
- Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the left side lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of any selected registry key.
- To find a badware registry key, select “Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of badware ‘s registry keys.
- When the badware registry key appears, to delete the badware registry key, right-click it, and select “Modify,” then select “Delete.”
Shop to Win Adware – Know How to Remove Shop to Win Adware from PC! Super AV 2013 Fake Antivirus – Step by Step Removal Guide!